Friday, June 29, 2007

Recommended Weight Loss Resources

Rather than just another diet, this site offers you valuable information and resources to get you started on changing your perceptions of diet and weight control. Long term, starvation diets and low carb diets eventually backfire for almost everyone. If you've ever tried either of these methods, you know how miserable you feel and how difficult it is to keep on feeling miserable day after day. And if you've got a demanding daily schedule, it is quite an emotional and physical strain. Is there a way out? Visit the site for more information

A plethora of valuable information from a famed bodybuilder who reveals secrets that help anyone burn fat. No gimmicks here, just solid, proven methods you can start implementing today. I have always admired his renegade, reveal-the-hidden-truth approach. If more people had this information, the multibillion dollar diet industry would really be in trouble! It's been my guidebook for quite sometime. Visit for details.

You may have heard of the glycemic index, which measures how quickly the body digests carbohydrates. High glycemic foods -- such as sugar, syrup, white bread, corn, and all those tempting bakery goodies -- trigger an insulin spike. Insulin is the hormone responsible for fat storage. So how do you find the right carbohydrates to eat and how does this help you lose weight. Visit the website and find out today.


Was I ever thrilled to find out about negative calorie foods! Yes, it is not a myth. There are foods that require so much energy to digest that not only are calories not absorbed, but in fact, they create thermogenesis meaning that the body has actually burned more calories than you have ingested! Think this is just a dream? Visit this fun, upbeat site and find out more.


Do you dread abdominal workouts? I admit, this has always been my biggest challenge. I can go out and run or even in near zero temperatures, but ab workouts have been the true test of mind over matter willpower. Here's what I found that helps me maximize my efforts. Visit for the details.

Here's where I do much of my supplement shopping. It's a one-stop portal -- a huge collection of information on bodybuilding, working out, weight loss, etc. Check out all the valuable articles and the interactive forum. This page really caught my attention -- it tells the story with words and with before-and-after photographs of a man who went from 618 pounds to 265 pounds. Very inspiring! Visit and you'll see what I mean.

No comments: